Friday, July 25, 2008

The Nerve

So I am at work and my cell phone rings. This rarely happens since the only people who call my cell are family and they usually call my work # during the day. The only cell calls I get are doctors/dentists confirming appointments.

But no, I look at the caller ID and it is an 800#. I answer and get an automatic message from Target. "Hi - this is Target we've been trying to reach you. Please stay on the line and we'll be right with you."

Say what? Your automated system calls me and puts ME on hold for 3 minutes.

Turns out when I set up a Target debit card last week somehow the charge that went through got returned from my bank. Now I don't know what is going on with my bank but this is the THIRD incident around that time that things have gone screwy. The money was there. In fact, my on-line statement shows that it cleared quite normally on the 18th.

This is really starting to worry me. The bank swears there is nothing going on but the evidence sure says otherwise!

No comments: