Monday, February 25, 2008

2 Days to Go!

Pretty much packed and ready for our trip. And I made contact with my childhood friend from my block growing up who I almost forgot lives in the Orlando area and she and her husband are going to try to meet up with us for dinner one night which will be fun! I haven't seen her for YEARS (like probably since high school?) It was actually a blog post that sparked my memory.

Anyway, the acupuncture on Thursday really helped move my cold along. My sinus pressure and runny nose are gone and I am hardly coughing at all. And the coughing I am doing is much looser and more effective. This is the second bad cold/sinus infection that I have had good results from acupuncture. I highly recommend it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the acupuncture worked and you're feeling better for your trip. I hope you have a great time!!!