Friday, November 30, 2007

Day to Read

Count me in!



I thought I was a pretty avid reader until I met my husband John. John MUST read while eating. John takes hour long showers with a book in hand (hence our books are never in loanable condition and our paperbacks are not stackable. I will have to post pictures of the murder John commits on his books). The great thing is he really knows my taste in books. He passes about 1 in 4 or 5 on to me (He reads much faster than I do. He can go through a book in a day easily, I take a week or so, depending on how hard the book is to put down.)

And I really need to make myself a list of books. I have seen some good recommendations on the blogs I lurk and I have NO excuses since I work right across the street from the Bend library. So shoot me off some recommendations! I am currently between books so I need some ASAP! I like fiction and historical novels best. Sci-fi and fantasy for sure.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is the second time I've read about someone reading in the shower in the past week! Seriously? How is that even possible!!!

Leslie said...

I think the day to read thing is a good idea. Most of the reading I've been doing lately is stuff I have to review. I'd love to read a great book just for fun sometime soon!

The Milk Maid said...

Have you tried Stephen King's 'Salems Lot? There is always the Anne Rice Mayfair Witch Trilogy too...

Tired of me yet? :P

AB said...

I love Anne Rice and Stephen King! Although not somuch his later works of the last few years.