Monday, April 21, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say

So on the way into work today Jaxon wanted to listen to his new Bear Tunes CD from Grandma and Bapa. For the last year and a half, the Moose Tunes CD from Grammie and Ogie has been his favorite so he is excited to have a new one just like it.

We have listened to it a couple of times so I started singing along with one of the catchier tunes but Jaxon would have none of it. He screeched at me to stop singing. So I stopped...for a minute and then started in again. This time he said in a very stern voice "Why don't you just keep your eyes on the road!" which resulted in me busting up laughing. He of course thought that it was very funny that he had made me laugh so for the next few minutes he delighted in saying it over and over until I finally had to tell him that was enough.

He still wouldn't let me sing though. He just wanted to listen. Guess I am not the worlds best singer.

No comments: