Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blurb

I have used Blurb Booksmart a few times now to make photo books. It is easy to use, very reasonably priced, and once I create a book I can order multiple copies for the Grandparents with no extra work. Check it out if you are looking for an easy and relatively inexpensive option to scrapbooking. They make great gifts.

I usually order an 80 page, 8 x 10 book in softcover. The hardcover are really nice but a lot pricier ($35.95 for 80 pages). I find the 80 page to be a great deal. They were $24.95 each ($19.95 for up to 40 pages) and shipping is about the same whether you order 1 book or 10. Shipping for six 80 page books came to $11.27 to Oregon.

You can view the first 15 pages of my two recent books here.
Jaxon's Fourth Year

Jaxon's First Visit to Disneyland

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link! I was thinking about this last week while here, stranded at home with the flu bug. Fantastic idea for the relatives of mine who are not yet very internet-savvy :)